The 9 Pieces of Peter Pan Jewelry You've Been Searching For

With Peter Pan spin-offs dotting TV screens around the nation, the Peter Pan fandom is taking off in record number. Reports of individuals sprinkling pixie dust and trying to fly are growing, as are the number of Peter Pan spinoffs.

I offer this handmade jewelry as an alternative to breaking your arm.



Peter Pan Jewelry is our beginning post! These beautiful handmade jewelry items are available on Etsy right now, and they'll take you to Neverland (clap your hands if you believe!).



1. Please Return to Neverland necklace, by HeavyMetalzStudio

 

I love the simplicity of this piece: no outlandish or unnecessary decorations, easy to read and understand the details, but absolutely gorgeous and stunning. Wearing this to a party is a no-brainer: beautiful, simple, creates interest, and everyone understands the reference. It's up to you to decide if it's worth the $40 price tag, though.



2. Peter Pan Flutes necklace, by FishesGiveKisses


Another gorgeously simple piece. Aren't these pipes exquisite? If I were made of money, these would be on their way to me right now! As it is, they're just on my wish list. I especially love the detail of the star on the chain end. At $14, this is a great purchase for any die-hard Pan fan.




3. Peter Pan & Wendy ear climber, by TempestSociety


Guys, I don't have pin holes in my ears.

But now I almost want them. 

Aren't these awesome? I love how these move up your ears instead of being a static piece at the bottom. Also, if you visit the shop, she has variations of this piece, with John & Michael behind Peter. Totally worth a gander. $40.




4. Peter Pan Spoon necklace, by SpoonTales


I had to share this one for it's uniqueness.

Stop and think: how many times have you seen someone wearing a spoon necklace?

Yeah, like maybe once, twice if you live in the same town. This absolutely fits my criteria for "one of a kind", and the artistry is beautiful. Fair warning: if you want to sport this baby, it'll cost you $80.




5. Second Star to the Right cuff bracelet, by RogueFairyBoutique


While this is a bit outside my realm of "simple is good", I nonetheless love the artistry here. Also, you can have a message stamped on the inside, which makes this a great gift. Prices start around $26 and go up depending on the length of your (optional) message stamped inside.




6. Kiss Thimble & Acorn earrings, by fripparie


I love love LOVE these mismatch earrings. I try to use appropriate mismatching in my shop (shamesless plug for LaughMetals), so these speak to me on a design level. Add the fandom level and the low-baller, $6 pricetag, and I'm sold!





7. Peter Pan Charms necklace, by sonudesigns


These charms can be used for SO many other things, the fact that sonudesigns repurposed them to create a fandom piece is just awesome.

Am I going to wear Big Ben on my neck? No, probably not.

But, when you combine Big Ben, stars, and a "second star to the right" stamped piece, yes, I'll wear that. $18.




8. Never Grow Up glow in the dark bracelet, by Gadget4Entertainment


While we're talking about Neverland, we're going to admire this glow in the dark bracelet with the first and second stars on it.

Isn't it awesome?

You can give this beautiful bracelet to your daughter or wear it yourself for just under $25.





9. Fairy Charm bracelet, by BlackberryDesigns


Every post will have one out-of-my-price-range piece, and this is the Peter Pan one. This bracelet also happens to be out of my "simple is good" realm, but I had to share it for the artistry.

Look at these charms!

They're so exquisitely detailed, and the overall message is delivered so brilliantly, I just had to include this bracelet. If you (or your significant other) are absolutely gaga about Peter Pan, this $148 charm bracelet is just the thing you've been looking for.




That's it for our first Nerdy, Geeky, Nifty, Nichey Handmade Jewelry post! Comment below: which one is your favorite? What do you want to see next week?






Comments