5 Pieces of Magically Gathering Jewelry

Love you some Magic the Gathering? See you some magically gathering jewelry. 😊







1. Negate Card Earrings, by AnyDesignJewelry
Can we all just agree that these MtG Card earrings are beautiful? AnyDesignJewelry used actual card pieces to create the effect in the globes. The result is a part of visually stunning dangles that are appropriate for just about anything. $15.




2. MtG Health Counter necklace, by Sneath
Let me explain why I love this necklace. First of all, you get to pick your dice color (customization is always a plus). Second, the necklace is an interactive experience: you can take the dice out of it's holder, twist it to the number you want highlighted, and re-attach the holder to the necklace. Finally, if a dice doesn't scream geek, I don't know what does. $16 for one, $24 for 5.




3. MtG Glass Tile bracelet, by LevelUpCrafts
K, you know how I love jewelry that displays your geekiness and is still totally office-appropriate? Enter this bracelet. This style is in fashion right now, so only those who are actually in-the-know will appreciate this bracelet for what it is. Those who aren't won't blink at you wearing this beauty to work. $27.




4. Moon Skull earrings, by Nigredolab
I love the detail work on these earrings. I have to be honest though: the remind me much more of this card than they do of the Moon Entrappment card, which is what I think Nigredolab was going for. Either way, this gorgeous piece of work is $30.




5. MtG Card earrings, by SunshineNLemons
So, I know you can't wear these earrings to the office, but I had to include them in this post. Seriously, how awesome is it that someone took the initiative and created Magic the Gathering earrings out of actual cards, using the full cards? Awesome. Just like the price: $7.14.






There you have it! 5 magically-gathering pieces of jewelry you can show off to the geeks in your life. See you next week!

Comments