5 Pairs of Hoard-Worthy Dragon Earrings

Usually I'd start off with a lovely introduction that makes this all relatable and understandable, but really, do I need a reason to do a dragon jewelry post? Honestly, I can't believe I haven't done one yet!


Check it out: 5 Pairs of Totally Hoard-Worthy Dragon Earrings from Etsy makers.







1. Dragon Hoop earrings, by LaughMetals

Shameless plug, because these earrings are gorgeous and beautiful. Seriously, explore etsy for a while. You'll find lots of dragon earrings, lots of hoop earrings, but not a lot of dragon hoop earrings! The detail work is exquisite, and there's even a matching bracelet (sold separately). $20.





2. Sleeping Dragons earrings, by AlexFoxJewelryStudio

Aren't these little sleeping dragons cute?! I love the detail of the dragons, and the design (a sleeping dragon) is something a step outside the ordinary. $79.






3. Micro Dragon earrings, by MadMarchMoon

I love love love the colors on these dragon earrings. Most of the other dragon earrings out there are silver or gold in color, so these were a lovely break from the norm. Also, the design is unique and there are 3 different closure choices. $16.26 - $18.97, depending on the closure.






4. Origami Dragon earrings, by PositiveFibes

Aren't these origami dragon earrings awesome? They're beautifully designed, totally unique, and easy to wear with anything. $24.







5. Dragon earrings, by OringoWorld

So, if I'm being honest, these earrings are a bit flashy for my taste.
BUT.
They're also infused with beautiful detail, obvious quality, and I LOVE the way the wings stand out from the rest of the dragon. Also, you can choose between 5 colors for the dragon's gem. $62.




There we go! 5 Pairs of Totally Hoard-Worthy Dragon Earrings. See you next week!



PS. Because we've already covered Game of Thrones jewelry, I actively avoided anything hearkening to GoT for this post.






Comments