5 Ridiculously Over-Priced - But Also Kind of Amazing - Pokemon Rings

So, I've started introducing my children to Pokemon, and I have zero regrets. And of course, I have all the nostalgia, because Pokemon was one of my first introductions to Eastern animation style & stories.

Turns out, I'm not the only one on Etsy with love for Pikachu and the gang. There's a lot of GOOD stuff on Etsy (I encourage you to peruse on your own time), and I had to narrow it down.


So I was like "I'll do Pokemon rings."

And then I still had to narrow it down.

And I was like "wow, some of these are really pricey."

And thus it is that I present you with 5 ridiculously over-priced - but, also, kind of amazing- Pokemon rings.








1. Masterball ring, by mooredesign13
Go big or go home, right? I have to be honest, I didn't realize people went this extravagant in their Pokemon love, but here we are. This engagement ring will cost you $1,770...which is kind of amazing in and of itself.





2. Pokemon Engagement ring, by ShineSwapCustomRings
I HAD to include this Pokemon engagement ring: look at the detail! The tiny Bulbasaur, and Pikachu, and Squirtle and Charmander? Aren't they adorable?!
Of course, admiring their adorableness up-close will cost you $299 in sterling silver and $829 in plantinum, with other prices and materials in-between, so maybe consider admiring them from afar?





3. Gold Pokeball wedding ring, by mooredesign13
I know our first Pokemon ring came mooredesign13, but I couldn't pass this one up. It's so simple, and charming, and sweet (the inside is engraved with the words "I choose you", and it's well-made, but it's also ridiculously over-priced. Want to get one for your love? You're looking at $590-890, depending on how big his ring finger is.





4.Original Trainer's band, by ArizmendiJewelers
Everyone stop and admire this shiny piece of Poke-perfection. It's so pretty! I love the detail work on the band and the perfect setting of the Poke ball. You can even pick between a couple different color combinations along the band, but that's when the price starts climbing: in sterling silver, as pictured, this gem will only run you $229. The top price is a 14k white gold band with peridot and aquamarine stones for $975.





5. Eevee engagement ring, by geekandfreak
 
Here's another Pokemon ring with absolutely gorgeous detail (I had to include the 2nd picture just so you could admire it too). There's an option to get this ring with gold Pikachus instead of the silver Eevees, and the price is even the same: $120. Compared to the other picks this week, this ring is a steal!


That's it for the ridiculously over-priced amazing Pokemon rings. Next week, I'll be featuring some that are also amazing, but not nearly so ridiculously over-priced. :)




Comments